0,00 € Total
New line of premixed...
iJust 3 Extension Kit...
810 Snake Skin Driptip...
VOOPOO UFORCE T2 Tank Coil...
Terms and Conditions
(effective from 25/12/14)
Online Store available at address www.ego2.eu is operated by Przemyslaw Bialk.
Data of the company:
Mail address: email@example.com
Phone number: +49 1631927482, available from Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm ( charged as a regular phone call)
1) Terms and Conditions placed below will be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with Polish Law
2) These Terms and Conditions may be amended or modified sole discretion at any time.
3) Sale of our products are prohibited to persons under 18 years of age and in some countries and regions of the world. By using and agreeing to the terms and conditions of this website, you warrant and represent that you are over 18 years of age and that you do no reside in a country or region where sale of the product is prohibited. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you cannot place an order.
4) The moment of conclusion of the contract of sale occurs when a buyer Pressed in a button: „confirmation of the purchase”
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1) Online store retailing via the Internet. Orders are accepted only through the website.
2) Business activities are conducted throughout Europe.
3) After placing an order the customer receives specified e-mail order confirmation message.
4) Regulations define the rules for shopping in the store. Placing an order is acceptance of all the provisions of the rules so please read carefully all the points.
5) For shopping online are authorized only adults.
II. PERFORMANCE OF THE CONTRACT
1) All prices quoted on the website are price with VAT in Euro.
2)Orders are accepted around the clock every day of the year. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays will be carried out the next busines day. Order placed from Monday to Friday after 1pm will be procced in next working day.
3) Prices of the products don't include „cost of shipment”. Cost of shipment are calcluating during making an order automatically.
4) Orders can be made by adding selected products to "ADD to CART" and fill out the form available in next steps of making the order.
a) Add the item/s to the card via button "add to card"
b) Press in the button "check out"
c) Put the delivery address
d) Pick suitbale method of shipment: post office or courier
e) Pick suitable method of payment: PayPal or bank wire.
f) Confirm the order by pressing "confirmation of the purchase"
g) If you picked a payment method PayPal you will have to return to our site after the payment.
h) If you picked a payment method via bank, you will receive the mail confirmation with total value.
Our Company takes the privacy of its customers seriously and is committed to the following policy:
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties. All contact information, including name, e-mail address, telephone number and address which are provided by the user are used solely for the purpose of completing your order. Financial information and billing addresses are used solely for the purpose of billing the customer and delivering their order.
IV. RETURNS POLICY
For Non-Faulty Goods
1)If you are a consumer and made the order via our site, you have a legal right to cancel a Contract under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations during the 14 day period starting on the day after you receive the Product.
2)This means that during the relevant period if you changed your mind or decided for any other reason that you do not want to receive or keep a Product, you can notify us to cancel the Contract and receive a refund.
3)To cancel a Contract, you just need to let us know that you have decided to cancel. The easiest way to do this is to complete the cancellation form which customers receive with mail confirmation.
You can also contact our Customer Services team by telephone on +49 1631927482 or by post to Customer Services at address Przemyslaw Bialk Twegte 4, 29353 Ahnsbeck, Germany. If you are e-mailing us or writing to us please include details of your order to help us to identify it. If you send us your cancellation notice by e-mail or by post, then your cancellation is effective from the date you send us the e-mail or post the letter to us.
4)If you cancel your Contract we will:
a) refund you the price you paid for the Products. However, please note we are permitted by law to reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. This includes removing the Products from their packaging and use of the Products.
b) refund any delivery costs you have paid, although, as permitted by law, the maximum refund will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer (provided that this is a common and generally acceptable method).
c) We make all refunds within 14days from day of your cancellation via the same payment method picked by you during making an order. Important: We have a right to make a refund after receiving the item to investigate the conditions of item which you sent back.
d) If a Product has been delivered to you before you decide to cancel your Contract, then you must return it to us without undue delay and no later than 14 days in the day when you have received the package and let us know that you wish to cancel the Contract. You are also responsible for the cost of returning the Products to us. We strongly reccomend to complete a Return Form and return this with your order.
e) The item must be returned in good condition. The customer is responsible for understating the value of the product. In this case we have a right to underestimate the total value of the refund.
f) Please keep in mind that some items are not eligble for warranty, specially liquids/bases/flavours etc. as we cannot re-stock these items on sale cause of higienic/healthy reasons. We are not able to accept returns on liquids/bases/flavours that does not meet personal flavor expectations. Taste is a very subjective sense that will vary greatly from person to person. Keep in mind that used items such as clearomizers, atomizers, cartridges or any other e-cig hardware stuff are not eligible for refund.
For Faulty Goods
a) We are under a legal duty to supply Products that are in conformity with this Contract. As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to Products that are faulty. These legal rights are not affected by your right of return and refund in these Terms. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
b) If the item has been damaged under warranty you can send it back to us. Please note that you are responsible for cost of shipment to our company.
c) We will repair the item or change for the new one (depends on case) within 14 days from date of procurement of the item.
d) If you were using any item in unsuitable way we cannot accept the warranty.
e) Products that are damaged through misuse, negligence, abuse, (ADH) accidental damage due to handling, modified and/or repaired by anyone other than our company, are not eligible for exchange.
V. FINAL PROVISIONS
1)The information on the website of the shop does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Act on Sales of Goods and Services. The customer places an order through the mechanisms available on the websites of the store, made a purchase of specific goods under the conditions specified in the product description. The moment of conclusion of the contract of sale occurs when a buyer press in a button „confirmation of the purchase”
2) The contract of sale of goods is concluded in English in accordance with German law.
3) In matters not covered by these Regulations, the relevant provisions of the Civil Code and other laws of general application.